Vijeo Designer Replacing Variables (Schneider HMI)

Thanks Geoff. I'm running 6.1.3. I spoke to the tech support geniuses yesterday and they couldn't give me any help so I guess they don't know about 6.2 either. I went to the Schneider Eclipse web site where I go to download the latest and greatest software, but that still has 6.1 as the newest. I have another document from Schneider that says it's 6.2.1.189 SP1 189-186, but I have not tracked it down yet. Do you guys have a URL where I might find 6.2?

TIA,
Doc

EDIT: I found a link to Vijeo Designer 6.2 at http://eclipse.modicon.com/85257620004AE092/0/B6EDD4DA9FD5D37F85257CE80048E4B0, but alas, it's on the Schneider website so it doesn't work. I'll keep poking and post up the answers here when I find them.

Last edited:
In fact heres where you have to go
To download this software use an FTP client like Filezilla or a download manager like Free
Download Manager
1. Go to the FTP site: ftp.fr.schneider-electric.com
2. Username: VDesigner
3. Password: VDesigner
4. Folder: VDesigner

The proper solution

Hello, i know it's an old post but i'd like to share what I did to have the same popup being called to different equipments:

First, read this file (it's a bad english, possible to understand):

http://www2.schneider-electric.com/...en_US/Vijeo Designer Reference Variables.docx

Then you will realize that you can reference your tags with a %s internal string tag. Now, all you have to do is writing the desired equipment name on this internal string before opening the popup!!!