FactoryTalk SE Windows 10

EXOxAL13N

I'm having issues with windows 10 vs 1803 and Factorytalk vs 9.0. I have 3 machines running the same combinations but 2 of my machines are locking up when using Factorytalk. The FT program is what is locking up. I am able to us other programs. I dug through the 2 machines that are acting up to find a difference between them and the 1 machine that is working. I found the machine working to have a "Patch/Pack Number: 00" and the machines not working are running "Patch/Pack Number: 03"

Anyone know the differences? or maybe compatible versions that may be a simple fix? Or maybe a way to revert to Pack Number 00? I am trying to avoid downtime of machines to correct this issue.

There is a known issue with Rockwell software affected by the spectra/meltdown patch. Not sure if FTView falls under this but it’s worth a look.