Kinetix drive question with MotionView

tubedood

Hi again folks.
Can anyone shed some light on an active error in the MotionView browser interface to a Kinetix 300 drive... The Motor tab is showing 2 errors lit red under the encoder section. Battery Error and Overspeed. Several other drives have the Battery Error, which I am sure will be resolved with a battery change. The Encoder Overspeed doesn't seem to make sense as the speeds appear the same as the other machines. Everything appears to be running as expected just curious what is picking up the overspeed condition.

Thanks and talk soon!

Dale

Similar Topics

Good morning everyone: We had burned up Kinetix 350 drives by mistake (put AC 110V in +24V) the drive configured with existing motion group and...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my first question not a PLC one but I am sure the next will be! I am having difficulty connecting to a Kinetix 300 AB drive with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Again, a topic about Kinetix 5100 servo drives. The controller is L33ER. The servo drive are 2198-E1020-ERS with a TLP-115-200-DJMC2A. There...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade some of our old Servo Drives to the newer kinetix 5700 style. currently we have 4 1394 axis that are all driven by 5kw...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have one Kinetix drive in stock, sitting since three years. Can we directly install and run it on the machine? Or it needs some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom