• I don't care either way

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phil Melore

Administrator
offtop

Hi Folks,
I got a couple emails asking about having the ability to use html in posts. Right now I have it disabled... but as you know this forum is a democracy.

So, allow html or not? (I believe the previous forum had it enabled.)
Enjoy,
Phil

Get back up the thread!!!!

Hi Phil, Maybee you could bump up this thread continuously so it is read by every one. If it get to far away...

Hi,

There were 21 yes votes vs 0 no votes and 16 don't cares.
So, majority rules. HTML code is now on.

This thread is also now removed from being frozen at the top and can drift into the forum topics...

I'm also now beginning work on making the first x-words of the post appear in the "topics table of contents". Stay tuned for the results :D

Enjoy,
Phil