Running a certain sequence on Mitsubishi FX3G-24M after receiving a string

SakariS

Hi all,

I am totally new to the PLC world and I already face a major obstacle :)

I am trying to control a really simple pneumatic system using Mitsubishi FX3g-24M PLC. I want to send a string from a computer to the PLC which then, according to the string, runs a certain sequence.

As of now I will send two strings to the PLC: 'T100', which opens terminals .., and 'T200', which opens terminals .. . Any suggestions on how I should write something like this in the ladder logic? I assume in some other language it would be something like "if(string)=='string' do something"

Thanks a bunch in advance

Similar Topics

Can anyone help me on how to run a recipe for a certain time and is it possible to push a button to stop a recipe while it is still running. Thanks
Replies
Views
I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
How to fix if appears code “$115 plc-restart running” on the screen OP17
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am trying to run the 'SimpleSample' (https://infosys.beckhoff.com/content/1033/TF5100_TC3_NC_I/Resources/3438746891/.zip ) to understand the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom