SCADAPack 357 Modbus/TCP

PeterW

I'm having an issue connecting to a SCADAPack 357 over Ethernet for programming.

I can connect by Modbus/USB fine.

It has an Ethernet address and I can ping it.

When I change my protocol to Modbus/TCP and put the SCADAPack IP address as host address I get the message "The send command operation failed"

If I enable DNP and connect using DNP/TCP to the same address it works fine!!

The default TCP ports are 20000 for DNP and 502 for Modbus.

Anyone had this before and know a solution??

Found it.

I used a current SCADAPack program as a template and changed the tags abd code where necessary.

The Modbus/TCP option configuration has a default Modbus address of 1, the copied program was set to 20.

Its always simple when you see it.

Similar Topics

Hello, I’m still a novice when it comes to plcs, and I’m currently facing a problem I need help on. I’m on site at the moment, and connected to...
Replies
Views
Greetings to All, In our project, we have SCADAPack 357 and it to be interface with GPS via Serial Communication RS 232. So I need to know how to...
Replies
Views
we are working SCADAPack 357 for some project. we have also completed project on SCADAPack 314,334.We can not go online to SCADAPack 357 by com2...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a back door to unlock a Scada Pack? I have the original program made 5 years ago. But since then someone put a password on the...
Replies
Views
So I am new to SCADA pack and have to go extract the programs from several scada pack 357 (5606's). Is this similar to AB (pre v.24) were you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom