InTouch Error

Jezz

The following message comes up when I try to open a InTouch app

The instruction at"0x77f64860" reference memory at "0x000000a8".The memory could not be "read".

Click on Ok to Terminate the application

The application is from another machine ( I've just copied it across the network) and deleted the appedit.lok file .Any ides would be welcome.

Thanks Jezz

That's the generic Windows error. You application may be referencing custom DLL's that are not present on this machine, or of a different revision.

Make sure that both InTouch installations are the same revision with all service packs, and all required DLL's are the same.

Also, check the wwlogger file to see if you can locate what module is causing the fault.

Similar Topics

Hi all! I'm new with Intouch and System Platform software but I've done plenty PLC programming and SCADA's. I've developed my own graphic's...
Replies
Views
I found an older thread about fixing this issue, but the link to the technote was dead. I'm running InTouch 2014R2 with SQL 2012. When I try and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a recurring error when trying to import/create a new application using InTouch, 'Unexpected failure (8000ffff) caught at line 939...
Replies
Views
Hello Can you please help in this error meaning USE 5 CPUs S7_400 to wonderware intouch, 9.5 scada using Cp443-1 and usual lan card to the Pc
Replies
Views
Hi to all my Friends, has anyone faced any issue with Assetion error in Intouch? it comes up as "file rdbmisc.cline188" I can open the same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom