analog wiring to plc pratice

yes iron good, with some remarks.
the other end in the field should be terminated the same to prevent ground loops in the shield cable.
the ground terminals should be grounded at one place only (cabinet.)
for test you disconnect the ground and you can see if there is a ground loop anywhere in your cable.
(when building a installation i have a beeper on this line and as soon as the shield is grounded my beeper will sound so somebody is screwing my cable. As a result i walked into the ship and found a guy drilling in the cable (not on purpose he was on other side of the wall.)

Similar Topics

Hi, Do we need to use shielded cable from TB to IO card. In my case cables coming from field is connected to a surge protector and then to a HART...
Replies
Views
I am conversant with PLC digital input connections and ladder logic, However,I'd like to know how PLC analog inputs and outputs are wired. What...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a RTD , that I would like to wire into a 1756-IF8 Analog Input Card. Would you all a simple wiring diagram , of what...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm working with a differential pressure transmitter yokogawa EJA130E and have problems to connect it to a Schneider analog module TM3AI4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying the wire up a Baumer Inductive Conductivity/Temp combination sensor to a 1769 combo analog in/out module. The sensor is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom