Hakko MONITOUCH V606e

DINDA

Hello, somebody can help with a cable for data transmission V6-CP for Hakko MONITOUCH V606e.
With cable V6-CP with connection:
RG45 RS232
5------5
7------3
8------2
To download the project it is impossible gives out an error "Receive Waiting Time Exceeded".
For dowload I use V-SFTV5.

Last edited:
I have the same problem, the error is "Receive waiting time exceed". I am not sure is the cable problem :
pc 2 hakko 8
pc 3 hakko 7
pc 5 hakko 5
the baud rate I had set to 57600.
can any help..

You might want to put the HMI in System Mode (press SYS then F1 keys). If the HMI is set up to communicate on both serial ports, you need to be in System mode before you can transfer.

Yes, I am in F1, system mode. The error is " Receive Waiting time exceeded" is it the transfer cable problem.

I have follow this diagram to fabricate the cable "v6-cp"
attachment.php

The cable seems to be OK.
Go to your Modular Jack 1 and check Editor Port (System Setting > Modular)
There is no reason to press F1.
I usually block this key to avoid damage.
When you transfer make sure you check the right box (point) on the dialog box

The cable is correct. One other thing to check in System mode is the bottom left of the HMI. It should read Editor Port -- MJ. If it does not, press it and then press 'Not Used' on the next screen.

How about for USB type cable, instead of DB9... Is the setting the same? I encounter the same error Eddie encountered but mine is USB.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
You can not program V606 directly with USB.
You need converter USB>RS232
If you use converter you need to set the port No in the transfer screen before download.
V7xx and above can program with USB.

Hey everybody. I have the same problem with transfer project to PC from V606e and i meet all requirements mentioned but unsuccessfully. One difference: button "Editor MJ1" is inactive. what might that mean? has MJ1 already adjusted for transfer?

Hi

You need to go to the panel and press on System.go your port and see if it changed.Some time it change to modem so you can not connect with RS232.

You can't believe where i went wrong ))) i took panel's pin arrangement as cable's one, respectively it was like mirror reflection. now i did it right. thanks anyway