InTouch to Visiplex 3100 paging system.

yam785

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there anyone out there using the following alarm paging setup.
Wonderware Intouch Alarm query ----> Intouch AlarmPrinter program -----> com port ----> Visiplex 3100.

The old Visiplex unit died. We bought a new one, but no one is left in plant, that knows how to set it up. I got it working, where it pages all alarms that come through the Intouch query, but I'm not sure if this is the best way.

If anyone has dealt with this setup, I would like to make sure I did it right.

Any help would be appreciated,
Bob

Similar Topics

hello. In Intouch, I want the color of the alarm window in the header menu to change depending on the priority value of the tag. To do this, I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm trying to configure a rate of change alarm on a setpoint tag so that when the operator types a number by error (exemple: 30 instead...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
and then when i open the windowmaker, intouch is shutdown... that's not work that's demo I have 30days demo
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom