Com Graph V.2.32 or A2.32 Needed for Programming OP30C

chrismarlin

Dear All,

I hope someone can reach out urgently. I had a major breakdown in the PLC Control system due to sudden power outage in the plant.

To cut a long story short we had to re-upload the program, the program was successfully reloaded but currently we have no communication between OP30C and CP 5431 ( 6GK1543-1AA01).

We have encountered this issue a month ago and we have throughly investigated the issue and according to an experienced Siemens engineer we are missing the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32 to configure the communication processor with the OP30C and S5.

If anyone is so kind to upload a link for the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32, I will buy them a big round of beer 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Thanks a million in advance.

Chris

Last edited:
Dear All,

I hope someone can reach out urgently. I had a major breakdown in the PLC Control system due to sudden power outage in the plant.

To cut a long story short we had to re-upload the program, the program was successfully reloaded but currently we have no communication between OP30C and CP 5431 ( 6GK1543-1AA01).

We have encountered this issue a month ago and we have throughly investigated the issue and according to an experienced Siemens engineer we are missing the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32 to configure the communication processor with the OP30C and S5.

If anyone is so kind to upload a link for the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32, I will buy them a big round of beer 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Thanks a million in advance.

Chris

Any assistance from any veteran forum members would be grately appreciated - many thanks folks in advance 🍻🍻

I used to reprogram OP30s for a company in Bury but it's been about 10 years since I last did it. The company I used to work for should still have a VM with the software on but I seem to remember having to borrow an old Siemens PG from Parmley Graham in Stockport to do the job because you need an active AS511 interface i.e. one that is self powered. I no longer work as control system engineer but Optima Control Solutions in Blackburn may be able to help you out. They can call me for advise if needed, they know where to find me.

Nick