Programming help needed

wsmith308

Anyone out there know how to change a old GE fanuc 90-30 versapro program into a logix 5000 program? If so ill make it worth your time

Program help needed

what I need really is for someone to look at the program and rewrite on paper. Willing to pay for service and its not a big program

Program help needed

anyone want to take a GE 90-30 program on paper and convert it into logic 5000. Willing to pay for service and I just need it done on paper.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I added a few instruments to an existing program I wrote a few years back. Pressure transmitters, CV valves and so on. PID. For some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to PLCs and would like to learn basics and possibly use them in my projects. I would like to use a PLC to generate pulses for a...
Replies
Views
Our local non profit railroad museum has a railroad signal that we need to program to operate in a specific manner. The lighting in the signal is...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I am currently using AB CompactLogix Processor L36 ERM (Mid Range Controller) in an application. One of the device on the network is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I need help with programming 1746-BAS module. I am able to connect to PRN1 port via Hyperterminal and execute commands, even...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom