Toshiba VL series Controller

korbensmith13

I have been struggling with a issue with a ejection molding machine ! this is issue is super simple and know how to fix it but cant seem to get it fixed.

Shibourha (FKA toshiba machines) actually had a service visit to fix another issue with this machine. This machine had a programming issue with the new replacement sequence board. Something in the Sequence logic was corrupted or wrong. eventually they fixed it and left before we could check it. turns out the actually did fix it but they also managed to add another small bug into the system. The orginal fix to the program was to simply rewrite the ladder with the handheld pendant they brough (see attached photo). While they were rewritting the logic they must of had some kind of bug or mistake because now the mold in auto will only go into high tonnage one time then after that just sit and wait to make tonnage but there is not output going to valve to tell it to go into high tonnage.

I can manually build tonnage 100 + times so i know its not mechanical. it literally has to be a program issue still. BUT Shiboarha machines refuses to accept that they might of made a mistake and will not come out to fix it.

So my question is does anyone have any connection to lending or letting me purchase a hand help programmer for this unit. (see photo for part number and photo of the unti they used to rewrite the logic)

I am extremely skilled at ladder logic as well as other code w/ controllers.
any help will be apricated in locating a unit.

IMG_1862.jpg