Hitech HMI PWS6A00T

grra

Hi guys

I need help I'm having trouble when uploading the program of Hitech HMI model PWS6A00T. it was successfully uploading the program but when I click the reconstruct source the ADP software suddenly crash

Thank you in advance

adp crash SW.PNG

Check if "block optimization" is enabled for all blocks in the application. It is found under Screen -> Properties -> Read blocks. It should be on.

Thanks, goghie

It's already checked the box optimization. by the way I did try version 6.13,6.12.and 6.11
from free download. SW.it could be the software issue?

Similar Topics

I want to upload program from model PWS6A00T, but there is a problem it's successfully upload firmware file but when application is started to...
Replies
Views
We have a machine that we're trying to refurbish (we're a used industrial machinery merchant) and we need to get an upload from the HMI. The HMI...
Replies
Views
How to unlock Hitech HMI upload file *.AA6? I can't reconstruction without this password.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have Hitech PWS 1711 STN HMI.I uploaded a program successfully in PC.It created 2 files .AP1 and .AP2.Now i cant open it.how can i open the...
Replies
Views
HI, I want to know ,How i open uploaded program on computer. Hitech HMI PWS 1711 STN program file .AP1 & .AP2 thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom