Omron NB5Q Barcode scanner input

Sydneyguy

Hey all.
Have a Omron NB5Q HMI, looking to integrate a handheld RS232 barcode scanner to input codes.
All well and good for the numeric input fields, under 'keyboard settings' I changed 'other input methods'. However how do I then allocate the barcode scanner on port 1 or 2 then be referenced to the string input field?
Cheers

Similar Topics

Hi, I've spent the last few months researching various remote software to HMI. What I am trying to finally get to is using an intrinsically safe...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom