Toggle Switch

I need to integrate it into a function block. I have a problem doing this. It should work in the way, that I just call up this functionblock, and then set the adresses for the input and the output.
I anyone have a solution to do this, I would be very happy.

Thanks. Thomas.

You can do it 1'st in some PB with KOP and use Shift F5 to AWL then you can see is statment list as follow. If it is do it to FB.
KOP is ladder-diagram and AWL is statment list.
U = und (and), UN = and not, M = Merker (flag), E = Eingang (Input) for non Germany people.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I'm working on a FactoryTalk View ME project , and I'm using , out of the Symbol Factory , ( in the 3D Pushbutton group ) a...
Replies
Views
can i use a push button as a togle switch in plc programe,, i mean a single push button to start and same to turn off...
Replies
Views
Dear all I want any one to get me out of that hole, any help would be appreciated...... I want to know why all Plc application deal with...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a DIN rail mount toggle switch? We need to provide a simple digital input that we want to keep...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom