RS View32 project open when windows starting time

Mvannantn,

Here is one way (out of several methods). You only have to fix Windows so that it will also start the RSView project during Windows start-up.

1. From the Windows Desktop, click "Start", then "Settings", "Taskbar and Start Menu".

2. Now select "Start Menu", then "Customize", "Advanced". Open the "Programs" folder, then the "Startup" folder.

3. In the startup folder, right-click and select "New", then "Shortcut". Now browse to your RSView project folder, open it and select the "(Your Project Name).rsv" file.

Now when Windows starts, it will also start your RSview project.

Using the same method, you can create an Icon on the windows desktop that will start RSView and also start your project.

1. Start Windows Explorer, browse to the directory and RSView Project.

2. Inside the RSView Project folder, right-click on the (Your Project Name).rsv" file.

3.Select "Send To", "Desktop (create shortcut)"