Need help in writing a PLC program to interface it with SCORBOT robot

monahere

Hi friends
I am doing my major project and I need your help in writing a Ladder logic plc program. My project is to detect the edges of a block using photoelectric sensors that are mounted to the robot's gripper.
1. We have to write a plc program that would control the robot's arm and when it detects the block, the plc would send a signal to the robot to stop.
2. Now we need to write a robot program which would rotate the sensors in steps until and edge is detected.
3. After one edge is detected, the sensors will be moved across the block to detect another edge.

Does any one have any idea about this?

The robot is Scorbot-er 4u and the Plc is Micrologix 1200c.

Similar Topics

Hi friends, I m new to plc programming and i don't know how to write data block in boolean method. I m needed to write data block to...
Replies
Views
any one can help me to write program in simatic s7. i have two rotating pulleys with with 4 pulse per turn, i want to detect and give an alarm if...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for some help, on writing a logic to control the Power output from a VFD using PID... I will appreciate your help...
Replies
Views
Hi, every body! I have a small project. I wrote programmer control two pump motors by plc s7-300. Now I want to write programmer connect PLC to PC...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom