Panelmate Power Pro.- Report for migration

Jorge Hurtado

Good morning:

I need to migrate/convert an application (6 Kb size) from Panelmate Power Pro 1775T PMPS 1700 to a PanelView. I have the current file application (pps extensión... Find it attached to this message) but I don't have the Panel Mate Power Pro Configuration Software. ¿May someboty print a "detailed" report useful to migrate/convert the application? Please send a quotation.

Thank you!

Panelmate Configuration Report

Good morning Steve:

I need other Panelmate configuration report, May print it for me? Please find the attached application file... (Should I initiate a new thread on the fórum or may I follow in this one?)

Thank you!

Help

Dear Steve could be possible to made the same for me?
To print a detailed report to made a migration of a panel mate power pro 1700
Thanks a lot in advance
(y)

Steve Bailey, how do you generate these reports? I've never seen this before, it may be helpful to me in the future

Help Panelmate Pro

I'm running into the same issue as Jorge and j_rivera.

Steve, I wonder if you could help me too.

Thank you in adavance.

Jumping on the bandwagon

Steve, I've got the same issue as the other guys ... need to convert an old application but I don't have the panelmate software. Could you help me out? Thanks.