USA Farm Power supply

I know for a fact that there are SWER systems in use in far flung regions of ranch land in Northern Nevada, out around the Black Rock desert (where Burning Man is held). I have had a couple of trips out there to troubleshoot VFDs on deep well pumps that don't like SWER much. It's mostly older farms and ranches that are, in one case I went to, 30-60 miles from the nearest town infrastructure.

Similar Topics

Looking for a supplier of Layer 3 Network Switches DIN RAIL MOUNT, in Alabama, In the UK we would use Typically in the UK we would use...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am making a control system for a machine which shall be sold world-wide incl. USA. For USA I am aware that UL508 entails several...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long narrative. The factory I work for has asked our team to build a machine "in house". This is drastically different than what we...
Replies
Views
I have a friend that needs some automation help mainly with pumps / drives. Its a very small job. Location is about 30mins south of Conway in NH...
Replies
Views
I have several PanelView Plus 6 1000 that have the issue of the "White Screen of Death" the logic modules are testing out to be working. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom