Siemens TIA V14 Mask Equal

ohnedich6

Hello all,

First off, I'm new to Siemens and have mainly dealt with the A-B PLCs.

I'm working on a Siemens TIA V14 project and am needing to do a Mask Equal on two integers. I know in RsLogix 5000 i can use the MEQ function for what I am needing, but cannot find anything in the help files (in TIA) as to how to perform a Mask Equal. Is this even possible in TIA or am I completely overlooking something?

Thanks in advance.

-Nathan

Add in a network of SCL to do the masked equal or put the code into your own function and use that.

meq.jpg

Similar Topics

Is it possible to install Siemens Tia Portal V14 on a machine that already has V16 installed? Or do I need to create a virtual machine to install...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Newbie in WinCC here. And started to use WinCC TIA Portal v14. I want to know how i can create an indirect address for my PLC tags...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am configuring now a SCADA and needs help with my edited graphics i have edited in Photoshop CS6. Why did I edit a graphic that...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am configuring this SCADA and created some new PLC tags. I am not sure why the feature "Synchronize with PLC tags" under the HMI...
Replies
Views
Hey guys has anyone tested new TIAv14? From what I've seen requirements are enormous From siemens website HDD: 50GB SSD CPU: i5 3.4GHz RAM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom