Software for one line diagrams

I use AutoCAD LT along with an Electrical Library from CadToolsOnline.com. It is only $50 for a single user library and saves me a lot of time. I have had to make a few of my own blocks but the library has most of the common blocks used in electrical drawings.

When I worked for a company without any money, I did my diagrams at www.draw.io. It's not Visio, but for free and with Google Docs integration and without having to ask IT to install it, it's pretty damn good.

I now have Visio and find it nicer to do diagrams that non-engineers will need to look at.

After comparing some of the sample one line diagrams, it seems like Visio is the software to get the style I'm after! Thanks.

I use Autocad. Someone here mentioned a while back that they use nanoCAD. There is a free version, which I downloaded a while back. It has a similar feel to Autocad. I did remove it because it changed the default for opening dwg files from Acad to Ncad, and I couldn't figure out how to change it back.