Lexium 05B error 16#1100 Parameter out of permissible range

skidder

I have a Lexium drive (LXM05BD10M2) that I'm replacing due to occasional overheating with another 05B but when I go to run the motor I get the "parameter" error on the siemens plc. The only difference in the drives is the firmware versions and schneider-electric claims that should not be an issue. The config files in powersuite match so I don't understand what parameter is out of range.

I new to siemens but when I look at the FB's all of the read parameters just displays the same for multiple drives so I don't know what the actual parameters that are coming back to the plc.

So I was wondering if anyone has seen this or might have any ideas on how to solve this or how to figure out what parameter is wrong.

Being new to Siemens this might seem like a stupid question but how do I view the axis structure? I need to see what parameters the drive is sending and what the code wants to receive.

2ep4i02.jpg

2qvs9oo.jpg