S7-300 Profibus Master and non-Siemens device as Profibus Slave

naturephoenix

Hello Guys,
I have s7-315-2 PN/DP with integrated DP. I have no CP module. PLC should be DP master.
ON other side there is basler device DECS250 ordered to support Profibus.
I download and installed GSD file from BAsler website. Once I have add to my hardware configuration situation looks like on PIC1, pls take a look.
I also provide everything inside DECS250 manual about Profibus communication, take a look pic 2.
Here I will paste most important:
"4. Select modules from the GSD file to be part of the data exchange. Selecting the cyclic parameters is recommended. The cyclic parameters are comprised of the first 12 instances in the PROFIBUS parameters table (Table 39). The first 25 parameters, which make up the first five instances, are float types. The next 59 parameters, which make up the last seven instances of cyclic parameters, are UINT8 types.
It is not possible to write a portion of an instance by specifying a length smaller than the size of the instance. To modify a single parameter, read the entire instance, update the desired parameter, and write the entire instance back to the device
PROFIBUS parameters are listed in Table 39. Instances with names ending in “cyclic” are automatically transmitted at a periodic rate. All other instances are acyclic and transmitted only when requested by the PLC."

I also provide you part of the parameter table.
1. My question is how can I can partial data from this parameter table. So I want to take first 10 float which are cyclic parameters according this manual, but I also want to take floats somewhere in the middle of the table and also I want to change some data from PLC from the middle of the table.
So idk how I can poitn somewhere in the middle of the table from PLC. WHen I look my hardware configuration should I add whole table in it?
2. take a read this "All other instances are acyclic and transmitted only when requested by the PLC."" . Since I'm doing all from hardware configuration (no functions for read and send) how can I required something from my SLAVE?
MAybe something like this or?

Code:
L  variable_value

T PQW300

Will this work and where this PQW300 adress is actually pointing inside DECS250 parameter table).
Whats the correlation between my hardware configuration addresses and slave parameter table?
I still got no devices with me, but Im trying to prepare program before equipment arrives

S7_DP.jpg DECS250_DP_Parameters_Table.jpg

Your screenshots ended up very small (only 800 pixels wide), so I can't actually read anything in it. Can you try again?

I see they offer software to set up this module. Might it be possible to setup the PB IO with this software?

I see they offer software to set up this module. Might it be possible to setup the PB IO with this software?

Only thing u can set up via software is profibus slave address and they way of storing bots inside bytes as MSB or LSB. Those 2 set up u can c on the pic I provided

I'm wondering how to configure these 6 bytes, actually whats their meaning and how to change them according to my needs.

I'm trying to communicate with DP slave from DP MAster CPU 314 DP
Right now I got no communication but I'm sure thats cuz of this:
Hex parameter assigment
User_PRM_DATA(0 to 2): C0, 00,00

USER_PRM_DATA.jpg