Problems with S5 CPU 928B

linadr

Hi experts:

I have an S5 PLC with CPU 928B. A week ago had an error, it was in STOP state with the red led flashing quickly. I did it an overall reset an rest and go to RUN state. Then when T start to transfer the program blocks corresponding to OB, DB, SB and DX returns to the STOP state.

Can you helpme with that problem????

If I realized an overall reset and transferred the program block. How can I fix an ADF error???

Thank you for assisting me

"ADF" LED Addressing error; the user program has accessed an address in the
process image for which there is no module inserted in the I/Os.

i think u have a defected module as manual say ( i think analog i/o will be the problem if you have one )

yes, I have 4 analogic input and 4 output, And recently I had to change an input module because it had some components burned.
Do you think the new module has problems with the address ???

i don't know the manual say u have done incorrect address so u have to check all modules
but check the analog module u change maybe it got a wrong addressing but i will check how u can do it