Siemens S-7 SF LED Status

I have a similar problem on my PLC as well, SF light is red on the CPU and all the analog I/O.

I have recently changed one of DI modules, could this be causing this problem?

In previous posts I have read that changing modules one by one might cause the problem to disappear.

1st of all, you should have started a new thread.

2nd, as the advice in this thread would have told you, investigate the diagnostics buffer.

As to a guess what is wrong:
You replaced a module, and then some other modules have begun to act up.
That could be that one the U-shaped module interconnects at the rear is defective (or missing ! You didnt remove one of these together with the replacement module ?).

Similar Topics

On this project, the operator's asked me to add an LED onto the cabinet of the PLC enclosure, such that the LED illuminates when the PLC's...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I'm creating several diagnostic screens for the maintenance personnel, displaying the I/O status. Do you know if it's possible to get...
Replies
Views
Can test SFC51 to read LED status with PLCSIM? I will used 315-2-Dp and currently when I tested with PLCSIM, I only got LED ON bit at Index...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm new to Siemens PLCs. I have a device that have a Siemens 1515SC IPC ruining the control and HMI applications, its documentation...
Replies
Views
I have a 6ES7 421-7DH00-0AB0 card with the INTF LED illuminated red. This internal fault on the card is preventing the CPU from going into run...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom