1203-USB converter driver

unsaint32

I am trying to use 1203-USB converter for my Powerflex4 with Connected Components (version 10.01).

I downloaded the instruction from Rockwell about 1203-USB Converter. https://rockwellautomation.custhelp...alling+USB+Drivers+for+1203-USB+Converter.pdf

Here is what it says... "If you intend to use Connected Components Workbench software, version 2.x.x or later, to configure the converter and connected drive, these two USB drivers are automatically installed during the installation of this software." The "two USB drivers" are USB converter driver and USB serial port driver.

So I am thinking, since I already have CCW 10.01 running in my laptop already, all I have to do is to plug in the converter and I should be ready for adding drive to RSLinx.

But below is what I see.. after I plug in the USB converter.

So, is the document wrong about "automatically installed?" Does it mean it's been downloaded but I have to find and install them?

usb-converter.jpg

I had to install a driver separately. Think I searched for that p/n under firmware downloads or something.