Rslogix 5000 Installation issue

erivinoth

Hi,

Recently i bought rslogix 5000 v30 Professional software. i downloaded and installed in windows 10 pro. Installed and activated successfully. but i could not see RSLOGIX 5000 Emulate. If any thing i have to do. Please give me a solution for this issue.

erivinoth said:
...Recently i bought rslogix 5000 v30 Professional software. i downloaded and installed in windows 10 pro. Installed and activated successfully. but i could not see RSLOGIX 5000 Emulate. If any thing i have to do. Please give me a solution for this issue.

Hi,

As of v21, RSLogix 5000 is now known as Logix Designer, which is packaged inside the Studio 5000 suite. Studio 5000 also currently contains View Designer which is used to develop applications for the newer PanelView 5000 HMI terminals.

Likewise, RSLogix Emulate 5000 is now known as Studio 5000 Logix Emulate. But, unfortunately, Studio 5000 Logix Emulate is only available for Studio 5000 v24 and v28. It is not currently available for Studio 5000 v26, v27, v29, or v30.

Sorry to bring you the bad news.

They are spitting out new Studio 5000 versions faster than the other software developers can say...

..."What version of Studio 5000 are we at again?"...

Geospark: "Rockwell - sort it out!"

Rockwell: "Thank you. Your feedback is most valuable to us. The issue of too many versions being released in a single Moon Phase will be resolved in our v31 release, which is due on the 25th May, which coincides with the next New Moon."

Do try to familiarize yourself with these new software titles. Especially when you are posting for assistance online.

Regards,
George