PLC-ANALYZER pro 5

funcky941

looking for a free full copy of "PLC-ANALYZER" for use on seimens S7 program. Have tried the demo, want to try the real thing??

Should the full version be free, do you think a demo would be needed? You don't ask us to break the law, do you?

Regards,

Hi Thanks for the reply... I have downloader the demo version. I must say that it looks like a good throubleshooting tool. I would like a try the full version before asking my company to purchase it..... Its is about $2000 to buy the full package so I have to be sure it works well before asking to boss....

I'm pretty sure that you are not going to find what you are looking for here. This forum is for PLC enthusiasts giving/receiving tips and advice, not software piracy.

Okay let me re-phase the qustion. Is it possible to obtain a limited trial version of this software. A fully working trial not just the demo. I "do not" & the company I work "do not" support the use of piracy. I know my boss will purchase the full version if I can be sure its of value as a trouble-shooting tool.

funcky941,

May I ask what your trying to accomplish with the analyzer? I see that you want it to troubleshoot and I am wondering if you are evaluating signals that interface the PLC, or perhaps may have need to record other signals as well. I have enjoyed a great amount of success using an eight channel, stand-alone data analyzer to record signals from sensors, pressure transducers, rotary encoders, 4-20mA, PLC I/O, etc., to isolate problems. It works with a laptop and can be purchased with either USB or ethernet. I haven't used an o'scope in 2-1/2 years because this thing is so great.

Grover

freeware PLC analyzer?

Hi grover1,

Is there any freeware PLC analyzer out there which can be used to record data from my S7 PLC? As you stated I am also looking at recording signals from sensors, pressure transducers.

Cheers, Anton