RS View 32 client Installation

Nandraj

Dear All ,
Can you please give me the details information of establishing the client communication with server
My server running good and Now I am using internet explorer browser to display that server screen in other areas of plant .
Now I wanted to use Rs view Client RAD system to establish the screen . I already have installed RAD system client . I Only need How can make the communication In between server and client .
When I open RAD system In client it will ask many options create new connection or use existing etc and all ,
So tell the detail procedure for above problem . from Create new connection also which user name and password shall i put beacuse it will ask .

Similar Topics

Hi All I am trying to install FT view client but can not get the trends from the FT historian to show. Where can I find an install step by step ??
Replies
Views
I used vmware converter to clone and backup a physical pc FT View client and now after removing vcenter converter and rebooting I am getting a...
Replies
Views
Trying to do some work on an FT View SE server and I don't see a client to be able to access the historian. Should there be a client to access the...
Replies
Views
I am working at a remote site that has a FTView SE system that has been running for years...V9. About an hour ago the operators called me over...
Replies
Views
What is the Correct way to move Client files (FactoryTalk View SE)? I have FTVSE Studio installed on a development PC, I created a FTVSE Client...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom