DeviceNet Power Supply

Oceansoul

I am adding a new DeviceNet network to an existing controllogix L71 system, but i'm having a problem with the power supply for the DeviceNet bus power.
The controls cabinet has twin 110VAC UPS backed feeds (via fused switches) which then feed into a dual input 30A 24VDC PSU. Everything else in the panel is 24VDC. There are spare ways in the 24VDC distribution, but i am reading that a standalone PSU should be used for the DeviceNet bus power.

Is there an allen bradley DeviceNet PSU that has redundant 110VAC input? OR would it be okay to use two 1606-XLDNET8 and parallel the outputs (or use a diode block like http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/power-supply-accessories/7397890/).

Unfortunately there is so little AC in this panel and i cant find DC-DC DeviceNet PSU.

Haven't done a redundant DNet Power Supply, however on page 4 of the 1606-XLSDNET manual:

"(1) Power supplies can be paralleled to
increase output power or to build redundant
systems."

Thanks for the link, i guess that was the manual i needed to read. Looks like im good to go. Just need to order a second PSU now.