Opening Read only in Studio 5000

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Morning all

I have downloaded an AOI from the sample code library. #62067.

It a Logix designer project, when opened its asking to change the controller, which i did, the it say it a read only file and can not be opened.

Any way around this?

Please advise.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Did you unzip the file before trying to open it with Studio 5000? From the image you posted, it seems you executed the downloaded file (62067.exe) but never unzipped the resulting file (62067.zip).

Similar Topics

If I open a file from a USB drive or from a network location I get the message: The file X:\folderpath\program.RSS is currently Open or a Read...
Replies
Views
Very similar issue as the last post I had here with communicating our Linux Gateway to an AB CompactLogix controller. I have assigned a gateway...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to program some new Versamax micro PLCs through PAC using some programs saved in our archive however whenever i go to import...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CNG compressor that is run by a PLC. I tried to get team viewer on it to be able to view it remotely, I accidently disabled the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix this for a few days and need some advice. I have V19.01, v20.05, V21, V24, V30, V31, V32...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom