Rslogix 5000 v20 installation issue

suboliu

Hello everybody,
Today, when I install Rslogix 5000 v20 on fresh Win7 32 bit, it showed me a message
" Unable to cofigure the FactoryTalk Network Directory
Server execution failed- Exception from HRESULT 0x8008005 (co_E_server_EXEC_Failure)"

Has anybody resolution about it? I research it on internet, but didn't find help information.
I appreciate with any help!

Hi my friend,

The FactoryTalk Directory (FTD) is installed under the prerequisite FactoryTalk Services Platform (FTSP). When you install RSLogix 5000 it will attempt to install FTSP, and subsequently, FTD. But these FactoryTalk products are reliant on other prerequisites which must be present and configured correctly...

461891 - FactoryTalk directory server execution failed CO_E_Server_Failed exception 0x80080005
Access Level: TechConnect

If you don't have a TechConnect Contract then go to Windows Services...

Hold the "Windows" + "R" keys to open the "Run" applet.
Type "services.msc" and press "Enter".

Search for...

Microsoft.NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50727_X86 (or similar)

If this Service is set to "Disable" then change it to "Manual".

Try to reinstall the software or, if present, "Repair" the installation in "Programs and features" under "Control Panel".

Regards,
George

Hi my friend,

The FactoryTalk Directory (FTD) is installed under the prerequisite FactoryTalk Services Platform (FTSP). When you install RSLogix 5000 it will attempt to install FTSP, and subsequently, FTD. But these FactoryTalk products are reliant on other prerequisites which must be present and configured correctly...

461891 - FactoryTalk directory server execution failed CO_E_Server_Failed exception 0x80080005

Search for...

Try to reinstall the software or, if present, "Repair" the installation in "Programs and features" under "Control Panel".

Regards,
George

Hello Geospark,
Thank you very much!
I tried reinstall it and follow your above advise, but the same message and same issue comes out.

Hi my friend,

Search for...

Regards,
George

Hello George,
You are right, follow you, I successfully installed it.
Here, I appreciated with your help again.