Reading Citect Trend Data offline

Iman

Hi guys,
I want to read some data which are defined in Trend Tags in Citect 7.1. In fact, I want to specify an exact time and date to find the related value of that Trend Tag. I've found Process Analyst in the Citect but it seems to access the average of data and not a raw data. I need raw data. Is there any method to access that information?

Hi guys,
I want to read some data which are defined in Trend Tags in Citect 7.1. In fact, I want to specify an exact time and date to find the related value of that Trend Tag. I've found Process Analyst in the Citect but it seems to access the average of data and not a raw data. I need raw data. Is there any method to access that information?

Using trends rather than process analyst will show you the actual value rather than the average, i think 7.10 had an instant trend page. You can also change the sample on Process analyst to latest rather than average.

You could also write a function to use the trend export functions to get the sample out of Citect for the time scales you need

You mention offline in your post title, if you have access to support and the Citect Toolbox there is applications in there to read the trend files directly from outside of Citect if required