Kinetix 350 Popping - No Faults

CapnRon13

Hey,
I recently had a 350 that was stuck in (03) PreCharge. After talking with Tech support we figured the drive went bad.(DC bus was not charging at all) I installed a new one and hooked up and then received a Motor overtemp fault. When I went to check out the motor, the motor and power connector were crisp. Later found a grounded wire inside near the encoder. I have since replaced the motor, and both cables. After the new motor was installed there was a motion axis fault on the PLC. I reset the fault and it went into a happy (04) state.(Bus charged to 690v) The instant I hit home button, the new drive "Popped" and now it is also stuck in (03) Precharge. I have verified that I have the correct voltage feeding in, all of the I/O connectors were just pulled from old drive and snapped into the new one. Am I missing something here? New drive, cables, servo motor. The parameters are the same from the processor, and I'm using the memory module from the old drive. Also, how can I test the next new drive before attempting any motion for issues?
Thanks