Anyone would like to give me an evaluation Micro/WIN V4.0

abdq

Dear Siemens Users,

I'm a recent graduates currently on the job training in one of power plant company. My supervisor give me a task/project make a transition s7-200 to s7-1200 unfortunately our s7-200 is 260cn which is for chinese market. and I'm struggle with the software. I search all over internet, most of suggestions is Micro/WIN V4.0 SP5. I hope maybe anyone could give me an evaluation kit. Thank you.

Hi,

You can download MicroWin SP8,SP9 freely from Siemens support site....

https://support.industry.siemens.co...tep7-microwin-v4-0-sp8-and-sp9?dti=0&lc=en-WW

use SP9.....

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. On the computer with the executable predecessor version zip the file microwin.exe. You will find it with the standard installation in drive C in the folder:
Program Files\Simatic\STEP 7-MicroWIN V4\bin
2. Copy the packed file to the computer with the new operating system and unpack the file.
3. Start the installation in line with the installation instructions of the relevant Service Pack.

I had to do also this....
Set Controlpanel/Regional/location as India
Now you can do everything edit / download / upload in English itself.

have a nice day J.