Wonderware to RSLogix500 address question

rankhornjp

I have a WW application where a "light" is turned on by a tagname who's address is I:56/03. The problem is that I don't have a slot 56 in my plc. Any idea what this address is?

Thanks

PLC 5 and SLC 500 use Rack - Group - Slot addressing.

I'm assuming by what you stated your Input is really I:056/03, which would be rack 0 group 5 slot 6 input 3.

Similar Topics

Sorry for these basic questions. I'm a traditional structured text programmer who's been asked to take over the PLC and HMI coding here and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just wanna share how to Connect RSLogix 500 and Wonderware using OPC. software that I used: 1. RSEmulate 500 2. RSlogix 500 3. RSlinx...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom