Displaying Hex values in iFix

Marshy

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I'm having? I'd like to display a fault code that is referenced in Hex on an iFix screen.
The IFix version is 5.8 and I'm using an IGS driver connected to an S7-1500 PLC. The AI datablock has no signal conditioing. I've tried referencing tag with node.Tagname.A_CV & node.Tagname.F_CV with Raw Formatting enabled with %x and %X. None of this has worked.
Does anyone know if it is possible and if so how do you do it?
Thanks in advance!

Rich

Got it working with a script in the end. A bit messy but it works

Code:
Dim intValue As Integer
Dim intIndex As Integer
Dim strHexValue As String
Dim strPicname As String
Dim txtBoxRead As Object
Dim txtBoxWrite As Object

strPicname = Me.Name
'intIndex = CInt(ReadValue("Fix32.PURFLEET.LMV5_FAULT_Index.F_CV", 2))

For intIndex = 0 To 3
    Set txtBoxRead = System.FindObject(strPicname & ".txtDetail" & intIndex)
    intValue = CInt(txtBoxRead.Caption)
    strHexValue = Hex(intValue)
    Set txtBoxWrite = System.FindObject(strPicname & ".txtErrorDetail_1" & intIndex)
    txtBoxWrite.Caption = strHexValue
Next
Exit Sub