Mapping a Schneider M1E 171CBU98090 with ANR12090

ADSquared

Hi guys, I am a fairly new to PLC programming and have a question concerning the mapping of momentum cards, as they feel very counter-intuitive.

It's the first time I am starting a project from scratch, and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to map this Mixed card.

It's a ANR12090, has 8 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs, 6 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs.

The processor is a M1E, 171CBU98090.

I assigned an IP through BootpServer, and am connected to it. I animated a table and went through addresses %M0 to %m1536, manually forcing them one by one thinking I would feel my way through it but no luck.

In Ecostruxure, I don't see anything of help or any place I can assign physical addresses.

I went through the documentation and I can't figure it out, any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_1100.jpg IMG_1099.jpg g.PNG