Zelio Serial Port Baud rate etc.

etomami

I've got a Zelio SR3 relay and would like to connect the serial port to my PC (zelio soft) using an ethernet device server (Moxa N-port).
I've successfully used the Nport in the past to communicate with other serial devices, but I'm struggling with connecting to the zelio.
The n-port settings for baud rate, data bits, stop bits and flow control usually need to be manually configured to match the serial device and I suspect this is what's happening here. If I had known I was going to have this much fun with this I would have considered buying the USB cable and connecting directly with my laptop, but that wouldn't be near as much fun.

If you know what the serial comm's parameters are for the zelio, could you share them? It'll likely take me a year to figure them out by trial and error.

thanks in advance.

Did you get to connect to the Zelio using the Moxa Nport?
I have the same issue as you and realized that's the key with the connection, knowing the right communication parameters.
Please let me know if you know the parameters.

Zelio Serial Port Bluetooth RS232 adapter

I have a SR2.. smart relay firmware 4.5 with a RS232 cable.
To commission from a distance (25 mtr) I try to use a BTL-578 Bluetooth to RS232 adapter. (The zelio bluetooth adapter only supports a distance to 10 mtr)

The configuration of the serial link is :

Baudrate : 115 Kbps
Format : 7 Bits
Parity : Even
Stop Bit : 1

I manage to connect from the PC to the adapter.
I tested the connection between 2 PCs. That worked.

The com port can be selected in Zelio Soft2.
However the Zelio does not communicate.

Help would be appreciated.🤞🏻