need help with rsview32 and importing

rbnice1

We have a data field we have to keep updating and i thought it would be much easier to use excell and then import the data from there so rather then change 4 screens all we would have to do is edit the excell spreedsheet, but it doesnt look like there is any way to do that so then i thought what about creAting the file in excell then making it into a picute.

Is there a way to import a picture? What i would like is to have it display this picture when they hit a toggle button on the rsview screen but as of now i cant figure out how to do this other then manually typing in all the data.

Never mind im a idiot didnt even try to just paste it into the rsview screen. lmao.

Would still be better as a import tho so we can just make the change in 1 spot.