TIA Portal Screen selection

kirk

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have TIA portal V13 installed.

I go to start a new project I go to select my HMI screen and I don't see the screen I intend to use listed.

I am planning on a TP1200 Comfort CE6.0, 12" TFT mfr pn: 6AV2 124-0MC01-0AX0

How do I get the screen I need imported into the project?

Thanks.

I have TIA portal V13 installed.

I go to start a new project I go to select my HMI screen and I don't see the screen I intend to use listed.

I am planning on a TP1200 Comfort CE6.0, 12" TFT mfr pn: 6AV2 124-0MC01-0AX0

How do I get the screen I need imported into the project?

Thanks.
I just managed to add the above HMI unit to a new project.
Download and install TIA V13 SP1 which supports the hardware.
Be aware though!!!
Once you install the SP1 package for the portal, all software packages need to be upgraded to SP1 (WinCC Flex, Integrted Safety, etc).
If you install just one upgrade, the TIA WILL NOT run until you upgrade all packages to SP1.
Make sure you have the dVD's or go on the Siemens site and download all needed SP1 updates for each software you have.
Hope this helps.

What version of WinCC do you have: Basic/Comfort/Advanced/Professional?

Since you highlighted the 4 in the part number, my guess is that you only have WinCC Basic. The basic panels have part number 123 instead of 124. You would need at least WinCC Comfort to use the comfort panels.

What version of WinCC do you have: Basic/Comfort/Advanced/Professional?

Since you highlighted the 4 in the part number, my guess is that you only have WinCC Basic. The basic panels have part number 123 instead of 124. You would need at least WinCC Comfort to use the comfort panels.
I missed that.
I do have the comfort.