Talk me INTO it... (Noob)

The 1100 looks a little small, I'll check out the 1400.

What software is used to configure them, and would it interface to Wonderware in a similar way?

Neal

The 1100's are expandable, you just add on what you need

The software is RSLogix 500... same as the SLC 500 software but you can use the free version.

Yes they work great with WW or Archie's Advanced HMI and we sell Peak HMI http://www.ind-concepts.com/PeakHMI.htm

Ok, I just stumbled upon OPC.net. Looks like a viable alternative, and something that would be similar to my programming background (Visual Basic) than what WonderWare is. There is also a server option for DirectNet so I could use DirectLogic hardware in place of Allen Bradley. Anyone have any experience with OPC?

Neal