Crimson 3 programming doubt

bjrajendra

hello @ all,

I have a G306A from red lion and use mainly Crimson 3 to program the device.I had a doubt that in crimson 3 programming what actually := indicates and what is the difference between = and :=
CAN YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THIS PLEASE

No difference. The := assignment operator is there for compatibility with some really old Red Lion software: I never use it and only use the '=' assignment operator.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone! Need a little help with some scripting in Crimson 3.0. With this first script I am just trying set a local variable string based...
Replies
Views
I am stuck, pretty new at c "like" programming. Trying to have a program run some comparisons to setpoints and variable data that comes in from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Red Lion E3 io counting output from weld cells, connected to a PTV station for the visuals. Our number of weld cells is set to...
Replies
Views
Good day I'm looking for a way to let crimson 3 monitor 3 temperatures from modbus then i want crimson to "GotoPage" when these 3 temps have...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time here, So I want to take an analog input and total it over time. For example, the input would be in ml/s and I would like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom