Turns ratio for a weld transformer?

Hello,
I'm stuck. We lost a weld control transformer on a piece of equipment that should have been retired years ago. Someone had unplugged the battery a while back and the other day we had a power outage. Sweet!! job security rocks!!

Anyway I neeed the turns ratio for a Kirkoff weld transformer. The information is not written on the transformer name plate but the following is:
SER: 33-2749
MOD: F48100F675NX
KVA:100 @ 50%DC
480V 60Hz
1GPM waterflow
MAx 9.23
Min 7.16
RISE 110C
THis particuler model also has a large selector switch in the rear of the transformer with settins Off-1-2-3-4-5
I tried googleing kirkoff but cannot find a site for them.

Anyone help a fellow engineer out?

If you absolutely positively need to replace this transformer, I'd start by contacting the folk at:
Rex Power Transformers
or
HiTran

and seeing if they can even do a water-cooled custom job, or, if not, they can probably custom make an air-cooled (much MUCH larger) version to get you through in a pinch.

I've used both for annealing transformers, and ceramic heater transformers, and they've always been able to build what I needed.

Kirtchoff has the current law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchoff%27s_current_law

Kirkoff makes welding transformers.
Roman Manufacturing did come through for me.
I called the tech support line and their support guy told me how to figure the turns ratio using the min/max settings listed on the nameplate. pretty simple. THis transformer has taps labeled 1 thru 5.
480/(minvalue) = tap setting of 1 or 67:1 in my case
480/(maxvalue) = tap setting of 5 or 52:1

For everyones information, in this case "Kirkoff" is a brand.

The Kirkoff transformer company has been out of business for several years. However, RoMan Manufacturing is making replacement transformers the match the Kirkhoff models, right down to almost the same model number.

Pole dance? Ooh... I'm trying to imagine what that would be like. First it slips off the cover plate, 1 screw at a time. then the shunt winding shields slip off to the floor.
I think I need to go to the bathroom

Hey...don't jump on it too hard, I was learning something before Steve pointed out that Scott has been in the bath room for nine years.

I have a habit of not looking at the dates, if it's relevant, or it applies, or it's something I never knew before, I just keep reading.

Pole dancing lol