RSLogic 5000

Terry Boblitt

I've got more experience with RSLogic 500. With that being said-I need to install 5 TON timers. I need to do this on line if possible?
I know I need to create a tag to that timer. Went to a class back in December--just need to get someone to jog my brain. Need to get on the right track.

Thanks to all
Terry

Go online. Insert your new timer instruction into the program and give it a tag name. Now right click on the tag name and select New "tagname" and a dialog box will appear for a new tag of type timer. Set the scope, add any comment you want, and click OK. Now you can set the preset for the timer, and accept and assemble edits when you are done.

Don't forget that all RSL5000 timers are in milliseconds. RSL500 lets you choose which timebase to use. Don't forget to "scale up". That's the biggest change in the timer scheme, to me at least.

I knew it was something simple. Just need to put in 5 rungs at different locations and have a bit to turn on the timer. Going from RS500 to RS5000 is different and I'm trying to adapt. If you don't do it on a day to day basis you don't really forget--gust miss a step.ha ha

Thanks to ALL
Terry
🍻