Automation training

mavrick

I am looking for training options to get a better understanding for automation. I would like to learn more about developing panel view screens, and programming logic. I currently know the basics to both factory talk and RS 5000/500, but would like to learn more. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have taken a Rockwell class in the past, but didn't leave their feeling very confident I learned much. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
I just spoke with Ron Beaufort and unfortunately he will be retiring after this year. Do you know of any other classes similar to Ron's?

How about buying the hardware and software then learning from home? its not cheap but once your done you can sell it, even get some used hardware and you can find a lot of info online, then just dream up a project

Thank you,
I just spoke with Ron Beaufort and unfortunately he will be retiring after this year. Do you know of any other classes similar to Ron's?

Doug Bell @ Interconnecting Automation. He's somehow tied in with Automation Direct, so I'm not sure if he offers classes on AB gear. FANTASTIC instructor however. I felt like I came out of his 4 day course learning more than I did in 4 years of high school. He's not dry, so it's easy to get into his learning approach. Highly recommended.

I️ just finished an advanced course with Doug bell @ interconnecting automation. He was amazing! He doesn’t do any courses on AB, it is strictly direct logic, but he can answer any questions about the differences in the products. Highly recommend him to anybody.

I️ just finished an advanced course with Doug bell @ interconnecting automation. He was amazing! He doesn’t do any courses on AB, it is strictly direct logic, but he can answer any questions about the differences in the products. Highly recommend him to anybody.

How was his advanced class? I took the beginner course a few years ago. Some of it I already knew, a lot I didn't.

I do ok for myself on most things, but I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around pointer addressing and FIFO buffers and such. Does he get into any of that? I wouldn't mind needing to take a class in the next month or three. GA is a lot warmer than PA right now!

Is it possible to find old parts laying around in a shop at your job (if you are in the field) and start test benching? That is a great way to pick up the basics. Once you get rolling and start seeing how it goes together you will find yourself asking less and less questions to someone else and figuring things out for yourself.

Industrial Automation Tutorials

Hi There,
I found you are eager to learn automation and to be more specific it seems Industrial automation.

Wonderware InTouch by schneider electric is a great tool for industrial automation. Whenever you feel to learn whole of wonderware intouch and wonderware programming you can visit Wonderware Programming
If you want to know more about wonderware intouch you can visit Wonderware Intouch.
You could find anything related to at this place. Give it a try atleast once.

Visit this article too -- Wonderware Fault detection project