PVP6 firmware v9.00 w/KEP v5.19
Programming PC (Win7) has KEP 5.19 and FTV9.0
KEP Quick Client successfully reads data from CTI
using std. ethernet cable with common domain address
FTV Test Application, using same cable correctly reads
and writes data.
BTW the tag list was originally created in KEP4.5 then
exported / imported to KEP 5.
Created and transferred *.mer to PVP by USB thumb drive.
Connected PLC to PVP with same cable - No data !!!
Same results when set up for serial connection.
Been on phone with RA/TechConnect about 4 hours.

Im not sure what prorocol you are using but i do know there is a compatibilry chart for what version of kep server required. I had trouble and eventually got it to work but tried so many thing i dont know what the root cause was in the end.

I'm not an expert on PanelViews, but maybe this information will help:

If your runtime target is the PanelView Plus 6, PanelView Plus or PanelView Plus CE, the KEPServer Enterprise data is compiled into the FactoryTalk View Machine Edition .MER file when the runtime project is created. The KEPServer project file which gets compiled in the MER is dependent on the KEPServer "Default Project" setting which is configured under Tools>Options>General>Project File Settings. If you have changed the name of the current KEPServer project you must also change the name of the "Default Project" to ensure the correct project file gets compiled into the MER for use on the PanelView Plus and PanelView Plus CE. When the MER is opened on PanelView Plus CE the KEPware project file (example: default.pfe) is stored along with the projects temporary files in the directory "KepServer". Example: "\Storage Card\Rockwell Software\RSViewME\Temp\~MER.00\KepServer" This will be the location of the server project file if the temporary files were configured to be stored in the default location. 3. KEPServer Enterprise comes with an OPC test client application. For information on the Workstation OPC test client please see the OPC Quick Client on-line help. The PanelView Plus CE test client application can be found at: \Storage Card\KEPServerEnterprise\opcquickclient_ce.exe. This client allows you to test KEPServer OPC data items.

As noted above, Quick Client and Test Application are working correctly.
With KEP 5, there is no option for Default Project. I leave the KEP project running in the background while crating the *.mer

Have you enabled the driver in the terminal via windows CE desktop. The is an app under control panel settings called server from memory. I have some notes send me an email to [email protected] and i can email them to you in approx 9 hours from now.