Trying to upgrade Panelview to Plus Having Issues

Fourdigger

I am currently upgrading from a panelview 600 to a panelview plus 700 and when I convert the program i get the following message.
Screen 1 - RECEIVING: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (226, 63).
Screen 1 - RECEIVING: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (140, 35).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (80, 30).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (226, 0).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 120).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 0).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (300, 120).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (273, 120).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (246, 120).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (220, 134).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (193, 120).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 134).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (86, 90).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (60, 105).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (60, 30).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (124, 0).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (143, 135).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (125, 134).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (103, 136).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (73, 134).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (46, 120).
Screen 2 - LOAD OUT: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (140, 30).
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong when I run the program it shows errors on all the icons i guess you would call them icons I posted another post about the erros with a picture I am new at this so all help is appreciated

Those are just warnings that come objects are being converted to a different type of object. If that is the extent of your log file, you are probably in good shape.

As to your "icons showing errors" that just means that your new PV+ is not communicating. I read your other post about RIO/DH+. Mickey gave a good response. One thing that is easy to try is to swap the wires of the DH+ connector. Also, ensure that a terminating resistor is installed at each end of the whole network.

Newer hardware seems to be more sensitive to terminating resistors. The old hardware would often work fine for years with no resistors installed.

The conversion should have set up the DH+ baud rate and node number correctly, but it would not hurt to double check those values.