FactoryTalk Studio SE lagging with keypads

fredz0003

Good day,

I am hoping some of the experienced automation engineers have ran across this. Basically HMI project works fine, but when certain system gets turned on all the keypads start lagging.

Has anyone experienced keypad lagging?
The project is network distributed by the way.

What FTView SE version? What exactly do you mean by lagging? Does it take a long time to appear or does typing on it go slowly?

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a project coming up that will require my HMI runtime to toggle from English to Spanish via selector switch. What is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom